٠٥‏/٠٨‏/٢٠٠٨

hate me today hate me tomorrow

hate me today, hate me tomorrow, hate me for all the things, i didn't do, for you
hate me and wait, yeh when its hard to swallow
hate me so you can finally, see whats good, for you

and with a sad heart i say goodbye to you and wave
kicking shadows on the street for every mistake that i have made
i saw you blue eyes crying and i held your face in my hands
just make a smile come back and shine just like it used to be
and then she whispered 'how could you do this to me

الذي يمتلك شخصيه قويه وحده قادر عن التعبير عن رايه بتعليقاته فلتدعنا نتعرف عليك اكثر من تعليقك '

هناك ٣ تعليقات:

غير معرف يقول...

all pepole speak about loving ........but u are different u speak about heating

ضحكه صا فيه يقول...

thanks alot aboutleaving ur comment all people speak about love but inside us there is love and heat soo if u wanna be specail u have 2 be up normal hope 2 see ur comments about all my topics

غير معرف يقول...

الشعر جميل جدا والاحساس عالى واتمنى ان تعبرى فى المرات القادمه باللغه العربيه
بالتوفيق